Further to the meetings held by the Licence Commission, the International Cycling Union (UCI) today publishes the list of the UCI Professional Continental Teams (second division) for the 2013 season.
Teams already registered in the second division:
- Accent Jobs â€“ Wanty (BEL)
- Androni Giocattoli (ITA)
- Caja Rural (ESP)
- CCC Polsat Polkowice (POL)
- Cofidis, Solutions CrÃ©dits (FRA)
- Colombia (COL)
- IAM Cycling (SUI)
- Landbouwkrediet â€“ Euphony (BEL)
- MTN-Qhubeka (AFS)
- Sojasun (FRA)
- Team Europcar (FRA)
- Team Netapp â€“ Endura (GER)
- Team Novo Nordisk (USA)
- Topsport Vlaanderen â€“ Baloise (BEL)
- UnitedHealthCare Professional Cycling Team (USA)
- Vini Fantini (ITA)
Teams registered in the second division following the meetings of the Licence Commission on the 22nd and 28th November:
- Bardiani Valvole - CSF Inox (ITA)
- Bretagne - SÃ©chÃ© Environnement (FRA)
- Champion System (CHN)
While waiting for additional information to be provided, the Licence Commission will re-examine, in January 2013, the application of the RusVelo (RUS) team.
The Andalucia (ESP) team has not been retained in the second division. However, if the team wishes to do so, it can apply for a place in the third division (Continental).
The Katusha team, initially rejected from the UCI WorldTour (first division), can apply for a place in the second division.
UCI Communication Services